Woods Fuller announces Scholarship Program Recipients
Woods, Fuller, Shultz & Smith has named the 2018 recipients of its scholarship program. The $1,000 scholarships are awarded to graduating high school seniors in Lincoln or Minnehaha County in South Dakota and Sioux or O’Brien County in Iowa.
“As the cost of higher education continues to rise, Woods Fuller is proud to be able to support local seniors in pursuit of their educational goals,” says Woods Fuller Managing Partner David Kroon.
Congratulations to each of the 2018 recipients:
- Meredith Costello, O’Gorman High School
- Ellie Holmes, Brandon Valley High School
- Tyler Johnson, Washington High School
- Trajan Walhof, Sioux Center High School
- Emily Zylstra, Sioux Falls Christian High School