The Regulatory and Administrative Law group at Woods Fuller provides extensive depth and diversity of experience to address a wide range of issues critical to clients' business needs. Agencies and regulations at the state and federal levels impact virtually every aspect of the business world. Our attorneys bring a wealth of proven results and practical knowledge to your regulatory matters, including years of service on state boards and in other government agencies. This record of proven results has also resulted in extensive representation of state and local government agencies.
Woods Fuller attorneys are trusted by our clients with many types of regulatory proceedings, including contested case hearings, regulatory appeals, regulatory advocacy, government permits, professional licensure, and tax matters, to name a few. As part of this work, our attorneys have appeared before numerous state and federal agencies, including:
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Energy
- South Dakota Department of Transportation
- South Dakota Public Utilities Commission
- South Dakota Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- South Dakota Division of Insurance
- South Dakota Department of Revenue
- South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation
- South Dakota Board of Dentistry
- South Dakota Board of Nursing
- South Dakota Board of Medical and Osteopathic Examiners
In addition, we have longstanding relationships in South Dakota and have worked closely with the Governor's Office of Economic Development, the Division of Securities, the Department of Agriculture, and the Department of Corrections, again to name a few. As one of South Dakota's oldest and largest law firms, Woods Fuller has the resources, relationships, and experience to effectively represent clients with any regulatory or administrative law matters.